- Drama Workhouse is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site, and we have security measures in place to prevent any unauthorised access to the personal data we collect from this site.
- This policy applies to all information collected by us manually or submitted by you either manually or electronically. We reserve the right to update this policy. Any updates will be published here immediately upon implementation.
- When submitting requests to us for information and / or registering support, we will need you to supply your email address.
- By submitting personal data, you consent to these terms and our use of your personal data as set out herein.
- We reserve the right to record the personal data supplied here both manually on a secure database and electronically on a password-protected computer database, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We reserve the right to track the total number of visitors to this website in composite form using Google Analytics, and may share this information with stake holders. This will not contain any of your personal data.
- You can access all the personal information that you provide to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can correct factual errors or request we remove part or all of your personal information from our records. Any email correspondence will contain an unsubscribe option.
- This website may contain links to third party sites and it is possible that third party sites may link to this website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and data protection practices of those sites, and we are not liable for information you reveal (intentionally or unintentionally) about yourself on a third party site.
Read our full length Data Protection Policy, which applies to all staff, volunteers, and members of Drama Workhouse.